Analysis bubble sort | Computer Science homework help
The analysis must contain:
• A brief introduction of the sorting algorithm that you have selected and how the two versions of the algorithm compare
• A discussion of the critical operation that you chose to count with an explanation of why you selected it
• A Big-Θ analysis of the two versions of the algorithm
• A discussion of the results of your study, which should include
o Graphs of your results
o A comparison of the performance of the two versions of the algorithm
o A comparison of the critical operation results and the actual execution time measurements
o A discussion of the significance of the standard deviation results and how it reflects the data sensitivity of your algorithm
o How your results compare to your Big-Θ analysis
• A conclusion that summarizes the important observations of your study
Include any references, if they are used.
The attached file contains the java files from project 1 and the project 1 pdf.