Please read below statement:
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 11/14/21 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Find a peer-reviewed journal article that involves the Transtheoretical Model of Change (TMC) applied to address VACCINATIONS. This assignment must reflect college-level writing and critical thinking. The article you select should be an empirical article (not a review article), meaning that it involved the collection of data. The article could be, for example, research that has used the theory to examine theoretical risk factors for obesity, has tested the behavior theory in some way, or has used the theory in an intervention. Remember to cite your chosen article properly.
In this assignment,
- Describe the theory that was chosen, including all of the constructs, definitions or descriptions of the constructs, and how the constructs are related to each other and ultimately to behavior.
- Summarize the research article in your own words. Do not copy/paste from the abstract.
- Describe the authors’ use of the theory in the research and how it was applied to the research.
- Explain your thoughts and opinions about how the authors used the theory (any strengths and weaknesses).
- Explain the implications for future interventions
- Explain the theory’s relevancy to other public health issues or topics.
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of this assignment