- Explain how the HR processes chosen to attract, develop, and maintain the change agent are the optimal choices to bring about the proposed change given the identified organizational issue and the main (primary) subsystem.
Integration of Faith, Learning, and Work – CWV:
- Review the “Statement on the Integration of Faith and Work,” located in the topic resources, and the “Christian Worldview Belief Statements” document outlining the integration of faith, learning, and work. Based on these resources, integrate a Christian worldview (CWV) component in the presentation.
- Using a minimum of two relevant Bible verses in total, explain how at least two of these CWV perspectives relate to the proposed change. You are required to address a minimum of two CWV perspectives as long as it applies to your presentation.
- Make a clear connection on how each CWV perspective should inform the management practice.
- All individuals have a worldview. An individual’s faith-based perspective/worldview influences that person’s decisions, values, and perceptions. It also affects how an individual manages people (or thinks they should be managed). For this assignment, this requirement relates to the worldview of the presenters, not the organizations. For example, how does the CWV perspective inform your interpretation of the problem or the proposed solution?
You are required to use at least four external scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook, to provide evidence. The rationale should be justified; this should not be completed based on an opinion. One of the sources should directly relate to the company discussed in the presentation and one to the comparison organization. These sources must be cited within the presentation, not just provided as references at the end of the presentation.
Additionally, speaker notes are required. Include detailed speaker notes within the PowerPoint presentation in the designated slide field.