Business Market Analysis Part I 1
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with hands-on experience analyzing the market for your specific business and conducting a thorough analysis.
Congratulations! You have been invited to the famous TV show, Shark Tank. Prepare a presentation in a format of your choice for your financial investors on Shark Tank. Prepare for a “rapid fire” format of questions from your investors on your market analysis presentation or paper.
Watch an episode Shark Tank of your choice. After watching an episode, complete a market analysis on your business.
Include the following elements (Keep in mind that you need to narrow your target market to a manageable size based on start-ups in your industry):
- Distinguishing characteristics
- Size of the primary target market
- What market share can be gained
- Pricing and gross margin targets
- Competitive Analysis Regulatory Restrictions
- Write 3 to 5 questions you anticipate would be a challenge to answer, given your existing marketing analysis, from the Shark Tank financial investors on the panel. Provide an answer to each question.
- Create a 20 slide presentation OR 1,200 – 1,500 word paper on your market analysis.
- Format to strict APA guidlines
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!