MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK. CANNOT BE USED BY OTHER STUDENTS! ALL POINTS MUST BE CLEARLY COVERED!! MUST BE IN APA FORMAT RELIABLE SOURCES ONLY!!
Perform an internet search for “Creative Spark” TED channel.
Review the entire list of talks on the “Creative Spark” TED channel.
Select one talk that is of interest to you, and watch it in its entire length.
Write a 800-word summary.
- Establish the speaker, name of the talk, location, and year of the talk.
- Include salient points made in the talk and its supporting details that catch your interest.
- Incorporate how the talk illuminates the stages of creativity, as addressed in The Art of Critical Thinking.
- Relate the topic of the talk to the concepts of imagination and curiosity.
- Apply the author’s personal experience to the benefits of society as a whole.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.