Please see attached document
- How does the creation of the Department of Homeland Security affect resources traditionally designated for local criminal justice organizations?
- Are there too few resources to fight both terrorists and traditional criminals?
- Who should pay the burden for investigating, apprehending, prosecuting, convicting, sentencing, and incarcerating terrorists?
- What are the due process protection questions in light of the creation of the Department of Homeland Security?
- Should these due process protections matter in the fight against terrorism?
- Integrate a Biblical worldview and analyze the topic of terrorism and security from a Christian perspective to support your discussion.