· Response will demonstrate a clear understanding of the key elements of assignment questions.
· Responses thoroughly cover the elements in a substantive manner.
· Response demonstrates critical thinking and analysis.
· Content is complete and accurate.
· Introduction and conclusion provides adequate information on the given topic.
· Paper structure is clear and easy to follow.
· Ideas flow in a logical sequence.
· Introduction provides a sound introduction to the topic and previews major points.
· Paragraph transitions are logical and support the flow of thought throughout the paper.
· The conclusion thoroughly reviews the major points.
Writing Style, Grammar,
APA Format (20%)
· Sentences are well constructed, complete, clear, and concise.
· Words used are specific and unambiguous.
· The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.
· Grammar, spelling and punctuation are correct.
· APA guidelines (6th edition) are followed, such as headers, citations, references, etc.
· Effective use of aids, such as sections, summaries, table of contents, indices, and appendices (if appropriate)