https://quizanswered.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://quizanswered.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x75.png admin2023-01-31 21:55:092023-01-31 21:55:09En102 english composition ii | English homework help
"Get Help With Your Essay
En102 english composition ii | English homework help
Finding Resources/Defining the Process
For the first assignment in this course, answer the questions in each section and attach your answers to the drop box in a single file.
Go to the following link:
then read about the following:
- Quoting, Paraphrasing, and Summarizing
- Documenting Electronic Sources
- Avoiding Plagiarism.
Briefly answer the following questions:
- Explain the difference between quoting, paraphrasing, and summarizing. Are researchers required to provide in-text citations and a References page entry for all three? Why or why not?
- What are three ways to avoid plagiarism?
- What makes citing and referencing electronic sources difficult? What can one do to ensure one has done so correctly?
Go to the EBSCO library database. Take the tutorial if this is your first time using it. Practice conducting a search.
- What have you learned about navigating the library?
- Go to your GU Resources. What tutorials or links will help you in this course?
Read this week’s chapter, Finding.
- In five to seven sentences (a paragraph), explain what it means to make choices in writing.
- Imagine you are trying to convince someone to vote for a new school initiative. If you know that they see the world differently than you do, what strategy would you take to draw them to your way of thinking? What choices would you be faced with?