You will pick FEDEX INCORPORATION stock and perform a Valuation and Investment Analysis. You must select one of the companies that you contributed to your team portfolio. You will make a recommendation (could be “buy”, “sell”, or “hold”). Your analysis should include (but is not limited to):
Stock- Fedex Inc.
1. Your recommendation and 1 year target price.
2. An explanation of the key inputs and assumptions that support your financial analysis (such as industry and market share trends, end market growth rates, expected growth rates, profitability levels and trends, business drivers, risks, etc.)
3. A valuation analysis of your selected firm. Use the Operating Free Cash Flow method and Relative Value method to arrive at the fair value of the company. This should include the use of appropriate historical ratios and forward ratios. Develop financial statement forecasts to support your analysis.
4. An explanation of your conclusion and how it compares to investor expectations for the company.
5. A recommended option strategy based on your 1 year target price. Assume you own 1000 shares of the stock. Select either a covered call strategy or a protective put strategy.
The analysis will be 2-3 pages plus exhibits. Be sure to cite all sources of input.