the country allocated in TURKEY
Select a recent financial international event (stock market crash, the China grow, a country’s recession, a disruptive innovation, etc.) and prepare an individual project .
The structure of the work should be built around the following two elements:
(A) Critically evaluate the positive or negative impacts of the event on:
• Local companies (student can select two or three industries or focus on the major market indices in the country in this section).
• International companies operating on that country.
• Local and international Individual Investors.
• Macroeconomic indicators in the country (GDP, interest rate, CPI, etc.)
• The citizens of the country (living in the country and abroad)
(B) Select one or two major trade partners of the country and explain how businesses and policy makers and nationals of that country benefited or were affected by the event.