Freakonomics: Should we Really Behave Like Economists Say We Do?” is a podcast about an individual that attempts to act in a way exactly as economic books describe.
Here is the direct link to the Episode you were asked to listen to after class on Thursday.
Below are your assignment instructions.
- Listen and take notes on the podcast linked above and discussed in class on Thursday.
- Fill out the template attached. This can be opened in PowerPoint or Google Slides.
- Once you fill out the template, upload the version that you have edited.
- ***For extra credit, listen to another “Freakonomics” episode and complete slide 5 of the template.***
- Earn your points and start the semester off strong!