The following optional resources are provided to support you in completing the assessment or to provide a helpful context. For additional resources, refer to the Research Resources and Supplemental Resources in the left navigation menu of your courseroom.
Click the links provided below to view the following multimedia pieces:
The following are designed to teach you how to properly format citations in APA:
The following e-books or articles from the Capella University Library are linked directly in this course:
- Aeron, S., & Pathak, S. (2012). . Management and Labour Studies, 37(3), 267–282.
- Blatt, S. J., & Auerbach, J. S. (2000). . European Journal of Personality, 14(5), 429–447.
- Cramer, P. (1999). . Journal of Personality, 67(5), 735–760.
- Hingley, S. M. (2001). . British Journal of Medical Psychology, 74, 57–72.
- Kiel, J. M. (1999). . Journal of Instructional Psychology, 26(3), 167–168.
- Krishnakumar, S., & Hopkins, K. (2013). .Journal of Business and Management, 19(3), 63–78.
- Vaillant, G. E. (1994). . Journal of Abnormal Psychology, 103(1), 44–50.
Course Library Guide
A Capella University library guide has been created specifically for your use in this course. You are encouraged to refer to the resources in the to help direct your research.
Access the following resources by clicking the links provided. Please note that URLs change frequently. Permissions for the following links have been either granted or deemed appropriate for educational use at the time of course publication.
- . (n.d.). Retrieved from https://sapa-project.org/
The resources listed below are relevant to the topics and assessments in this course and are not required. Unless noted otherwise, these resources are available for purchase from the . When searching the bookstore, be sure to look for the Course ID with the specific –FP (FlexPath) course designation.
- Larsen, R. J., & Buss, D. M. (2014). Personality psychology: Domains of knowledge about human nature(5th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
- Chapter 9, “Psychoanalytic Approaches to Personality.”
- Chapter 10, “Psychoanalytic Approaches: Contemporary Issues.”
- Chapter 11, “Motives and Personality.”