Find a health news story online that is based on an epidemiology study about the coronavirus (COVID-19). The source could be an online newspaper or magazine (Nytimes.com, USAToday.com) or other news source (CNN.com, BBC.co.uk). Please post a link to the story and answer the following questions in 4-6 sentences in a reply below:
- What made you choose this study?
- What was the purpose of the study?
- What details were mentioned about the study (e.g., study design, population, main results/findings)
- Which populations (pregnant women, children, people who live in Chicago) might be most interested in this study?
- Do you believe the study’s findings? Why or why not?
- What else would you want to know or would you like to say about the study?