Write up your work from Steps 1-5 above.
In addition to adding the assessments and rubric above to your course site, develop an APA formatted paper that describes your course, the target audience, the lesson and lesson goals you are addressing. Include all work developed in this assignment (learning outcomes, performance objectives and assessments). Describe the reasoning behind your work and why you feel that students will be able to achieve the learning outcomes by completing the assignments identified. Included in your paper should be:
- Two Learning Outcomes and matching Performance Objectives at the Synthesis or Evaluation level of Blooms Taxonomy (Step 1).
- One robust Summative Assignment measuring the Synthesis/Evaluation Learning Outcomes (Step 2).
- One Assessment Rubric measuring the criteria of your Summative Assignment (Step 3).
- One Formative Assessment (Step 4).
- One training objective and five question quiz that measures the training acquisition (Step 5).
- A write up describing how your outcomes, objectives, and assessments support the learning goals of your lesson.
- Include a URL to your course site.
- Your paper should be in APA format including a Title Page and References.