Kaplan med surg proctored exam 2 2019 guide(73 questions and answers)
KAPLAN MED SURG PROCTORED EXAM 2 2019 GUIDE
1. The nurse instructs a client who had a subtotal gastrectomy. Which statement should be included in the instructions?
2. The nurse is caring for a client who had a tracheostomy performed the previous day. Which finding most concerns the nurse?
3. The nurse cares for a client with a diagnosis of acute adrenal insufficiency (adrenal crises). What will the nurse expect to observe?
4. A client reports that the migraine headaches have become more severe. Which clinical manifestations will the nurse expect the client to report?
5. The nurse instructs a client diagnosed with systemic lupus erythematosis (SLE). Which statement by the client indicates understanding of the instructions?