Leadership and ethics for managers week 2
This assignment builds upon your work in Unit 1.
In reflecting on Cinco’s current leadership development strategy (which is more of a coaching plan than a development plan), you realize that part of your report to leadership must include a recommendation for updating the leadership development plan.
Part 2 of the report on ethics is to prepare a leadership development plan for the senior leadership team, focusing on practices that the organization can implement, to address the following:
- What is the role and benefit to the organization of a leadership development plan?
- What are the benefits of a leadership development strategy from both an employee and organizational perspective?
- Provide at least 3 strategies that an organization can implement when creating a leadership development program.
- How will this strategy change impact the organizational culture from a leadership perspective?
- How will this strategy support the goals of the organization?
The leadership development plan must be at least 5 pages in length. Be sure to cite sources using APA properly; include references and in-text citations.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.