For this week’s Signature Assignment, you will once again revisit your focus topic and the behavioral health issue that you chose in Weeks 3 and 5. You will also continue to visualize yourself in your role as clinical manager at a local non-profit mental health clinic. Now that you have obtained the $25,000 grant that addresses your focus topic, the director of clinical services has asked you to create a handbook of evidence-based practices for this issue. The handbook will be utilized as a training and resource tool for
all clinical staff within your agency. The handbook must minimally include the following components:
- Provide a table of contents.
- Include a section on evidence-based assessment(s) that would be appropriate tools to use with clients who have the behavioral health issue you have chosen. Justify your choices.
- Include a section describing and assessing evidence-based interventions, programs, and practices that address your behavioral health issue.
- Include a section to address cultural competency related to this behavioral health issue and client intervention.
- Document any applicable behavioral health statutes and regulations clinical staff must be familiar with before working with clients. Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included.
Length: 10-12 pages, not including title and reference pages