Part 2: Resource Management Plan and RACI Chart
For the project selected in Unit I, create a simple resource management plan. Your plan should follow the guidance in the PMBOK® Guide for the plan resource management process. Include an introduction, and consider the following questions:
- Who will I need to plan and execute this project?
- From where (and how) will I acquire these people?
- What does the project need in terms of (a) materials, (b) equipment, (c) funding, and (d) tools and supplies?
- From where (and how) will I acquire these resources?
- What basic approach will be taken regarding teambuilding, team development, and team motivation?
Refer also to Figure 2.1 on page 44 of the textbook for guidance in what to include in the plan.Finally, create a RACI (responsible, accountable, consulted, and informed) chart for your project following the example of Table 2.1 on page 53 of the textbook.As a guide to depth, your resource management plan should be a minimum of two pages in length. Your RACI chart may be created either as a table in Word and included at the end of the document, or submitted as a separate Excel file. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
See attached Table 2.1