The Project is to be a 4500-word paper.
- Part one is to be a well-crafted Project Plan.
- Part two is to be a Project Summary which gives a detailed narrative of the proposed project.
The rationale behind the summary section is to test your knowledge of Advanced Project Management in light of real world application. As such, the summary is to discuss each component of the Project Plan in light of the reading material and concepts learned throughout the duration of the course.
The summary section is to be written in accordance with APA standards which will require that you integrate appropriate in text citation. Further, you will be required to use 10 sources or more to be included in the reference section. This project is to be submitted as one document and is to contain a cover sheet and reference section and does not count toward the final page count.
Project Plan Components:
- Purpose of project*
- Stated goals and objectives*
- Clearly defined scope*
- Required deliverables*
- Internal and external constraints
- Basic assumptions
- Project schedule**
- Project milestones**
- Risk assessment
- Detailed description of quality controls
- Proposed control tools
- Proposed resource estimates**
- Description of standards
- Change procedures
- Work plan
- Post project sign-off forms
* Use the documents created (with any updates/corrections suggested by your instructor) for these components. ( There were no corrections or updates). I attached the work.
** Use the GANTT Chart created (with any updates/corrections suggested by your instructor) for these components. (There were no corrections or updates). I attached the work.
Include the software source file and reference it as a Figure; use screenshots as needed.