RESEARCH/ANALYSIS OPTION: Draw from at least three class readings, as well as other relevant literature, to research and analyze a particular dimension of social change and communication. It should be evaluative, not merely descriptive, and should produce new insights about a specific process, artifact, or manifestation of feminist media and cultural studies.
Topic: THE PROGRESSION OF SOCIAL CHANGE ON TELEVISION FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME TO NOW
Double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman, 1-inch margins. Please include page numbers.
Be 9-11 pages and follow the formatting requirements exactly.
- The assignment is due by December 14 by 5:30 pm EST
- 1) Make an original argument about your topic.
2) Be 9-11 pages and follow the formatting requirements exactly.
3) Draw from the three course reading below course readings. You might need to do additional research.
4) Demonstrate an understanding of course material.
5) Be free of grammatical and spelling errors.