Physical development can affect adolescents in a variety of ways and it is important for teachers and families to understand adolescent physical development and how to guide adolescents in development.
In a 750-1,000 word newsletter for secondary teachers, elaborate on the following issues related to physical development in adolescence and early adolescence. Include the following in your newsletter:
- Trends in puberty over the last 100 years and reasons for these trends.
- The effect of early and late onset of puberty on adolescent physical development and social/emotional relationships with peers.
- How changes in physical development affect cognitive processing and decision making.
- The role of technology on students’ sense of interconnectedness. Provide examples of some technological tools.
- Ways to ensure the use of technology in schools and the classroom is safe, ethical, and responsible.
Use typical features of a newsletter, including images, headings, and columns.
Support your newsletter with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide