If you were a sports dietitian for an Olympic sports team, how would you help your team decide whether it is appropriate to take certain ergogenic aids that are not prohibited by WADA to help maximize their performance?
The purpose of this assignment is to help you…
- Analyze the claims about an ergogenic aid and its efficacy for improved performance.
- Assess if it is practical to take an ergogenic aid from real foods.
- Assess if it is good use of funds to take an ergogenic aid as a supplement.
In this assignment, you will…
- Examine the quality of 3 scientific articles and determine an appropriate conclusion (Part A).
- Synthesize information collected from the 3 scientific articles found for Part A or more and
other research to present specific recommendations (Part B).
I choose caffeine as a topic choice.
DO ONLY PART A. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PROPERLY. THERE IS A WORKSHEET ATTACHED IN THE DOCUMENTS FOR THE ARTICLES SUMMARY. PLEASE USE IT.