Program= Youth Authority/Juvenile Hall
You have identified a program that you believe requires evaluation. You have had also identified stakeholders as well as potential problems and evidence of the calibrators at play. After consulting with your supervisor and peers, you decide to present your evaluation plan to members of a task force comprised of your stakeholders.
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (with comprehensive speaker notes) in which you include the following:
- -As an executive summary for your evaluation plan, use one slide to introduce the program. Provide a statement of purpose and include its vision, mission, and goals. Present the stakeholders.
- -Define its operations. Describe its strategies and activities.
Answer the following:
- -What are the intentions behind its operation? Who benefits?
- -What are the strategies and activities it performs?
- -Identify its short-, intermediate-, and long-term goals.
- -Explain how current strategies are or are not supporting these goals.
- -What evidence of applied theory do you see?
- -What theory or theories would you apply to strengthen the program? How?
Include descriptions of the calipers shaping your ideology and the theory or theories that will influence your evaluation strategies.
Format your PowerPoint® presentation to ensure the slides only contain essential information and as little text as possible. Do not design a slide made up of long bullet points. Your speaker notes convey the details you would give if you were presenting.