- In your own words, describe and summarize your top 3 lessons learned from the case study for the week.
- The Friedman-Sage Framework can be used as a framework for your lessons learned paper. (Detailed information on the use of the Friedman-Sage Framework is found in the case studies.) For example, when evaluating your case study, determine how the Friedman-Sage Framework was used. You might find that a part of the model was used effectively, or you might find that a part of the model was not used effectively in your case study. You can use the model to help make suggestions concerning your case study.
- Your top 3 lessons learned should include proposed system engineering practices that would support mitigation that you find necessary by studying the case study.
- Your lessons learned paper should also include the good and bad system engineering practices that you observed in the case study.
Following are phases of the Friedman-Sage Framework. Visit the Web site to see the detailed explanation of this framework (Air Force Center for Systems Engineering, n.d.):
- Requirements Definition and Management
- Systems Architecture Development
- System/Subsystem Design
- Risk Management
- Systems Integration & Interfaces
- Life Cycle Support
- Deployment and Post Deployment
- System and Program Management
Be sure to cite all references in APA format.