- Review the concepts of informatics as presented in the Resources.
- Reflect on the role of a nurse leader as a knowledge worker.
- Consider how knowledge may be informed by data that is collected/accessed.
- Explain the concept of a knowledge worker.
- Define and explain nursing informatics and highlight the role of a nurse leader as a knowledge worker.
- Include one slide that visually represents the role of a nurse leader as knowledge worker.
- Your PowerPoint should Include the hypothetical scenario you originally shared in the Discussion Forum. Include your examination of the data that you could use, how the data might be accessed/collected, and what knowledge might be derived from that data. Be sure to incorporate feedback received from your colleagues’ responses.
For your assignment,To earn top points, integrate 3 or more current peer-reviewed articles and 2 or more course resources for this assignment and cite the sources in the slides. Simply listing references at the end does not meet the requirement to integrate at least five resources in your presentation. Peer-reviewed articles need to be from scholarly journals
“The Nurse Leader as Knowledge Worker”. This assignment requires you to develop a PowerPoint presentation with five to six slides of content. The title and reference list slides are in addition to the 5-6 slides of content. Include a detailed graphic and explanation of the role of the nurse leader as a knowledge worker